Quick start your MVP with out-of-the-box SaaS features like Authentication, Pricing & Subscriptions, Admin & App portals, Entity Builder (CRUD, API, Webhooks, Permissions, Logs...), Blogging, CRM, Email Marketing, Page Block Builder, Notifications, Onboarding, and more. Don't reinvent the wheel, again.
saasrock.com - Official website
- Entity Code Generator - v0.8.2, January 29th, 2023
- Page Blocks - v0.8, December 8, 2022
- In-app Notifications - v0.8, December 8, 2022
- Onboarding - v0.8, December 8, 2022
- Page Block Builder - v0.8 Preview - November 29, 2022
- Sending Email Campaigns - November 26, 2022
- Page Block Builder preview - November 24, 2022
- Upgrading Production Database Guide - SaasRock v0.7 - November 1st, 2022
- Save Custom Views + Filters - October 31, 2022
- CRM and Email Marketing - New SaasRock Pricing - v0.7 Release - October 30, 2022
- Low-code CRUD on steroids with the new Entity Builder 2.0 - SaasRock v0.7 - October 28, 2022
- Usage-based, One-time, and Multi-currency - SaasRock v0.6 - Pricing & Subscriptions - September 12, 2022
- Cookie consent and Built-in Analytics - SaasRock v0.5 - July 19, 2022
- LAUNCH DAY! - Building a SaaS with SaasRock in 10 days - August 3, 2022
- Custom Views - Table, Board, and Grid - July 20, 2022
- +40 Events and Webhooks - SaasRock Enterprise - July 12, 2022
- Events and Webhooks - Customize your SaaS business logic or connect with Zapier! - July 11, 2022
- Deploying your SaasRock app to Vercel and Supabase - July 10
- Building a SaaS with SaasRock Day 1 - July 7, 2022
- SaasRock - No-code, Low-code, and Custom-code - June 30, 2022
- All current features in your edition
- 1 month of private repository access
A FEW NOTES:
- You can cancel at any time (but you'll lose access to the private repository)
Do you need help building your SaaS? Check out my software development service.
+18 Built-in Features
- Admin Portal: Manage your tenants, users, blog, analytics, logs, subscriptions, and more.
- App Portal: End-user portal with Dashboard, Profile, Members, Subscription, and more.
- Authentication: Login, Register, and Forgot password pages, plus Google/GitHub SSO support.
- Subscriptions: Stripe Flat-rate, Per-seat, One-time, and Usage-based pricing models + coupons.
- Blogging: Write, publish, and manage your blog posts with a Markdown editor.
- Audit Trails: Track the SaaS application usage across all users and tenants.
- Entity Builder: Custom entities/properties with autogenerated CRUD, Views, API, and more.
- API Keys: Let your SaaS users use the API with their own API keys.
- Roles & Permissions: +6 default roles and +30 permissions for you to use or customize.
- Multi-language: Support for multiple languages using remix-i18next, including English and Spanish.
- CRM: Manage your contacts, companies, and opportunities. Built with the Entity Builder.
- Full-stack Routes: Remix-thought components: Forms, Inputs, Tables, Filters, Menus, and more.
- Events & Webhooks 🚀: Trigger actions when certain events happen with internal or external webhooks.
- Analytics 🚀: Built-in analytics for page views and events tracking using cookies.
- Email marketing 🚀: Send emails to your contacts and track the email delivery, open, and click rates.
- Page Block Builder: Pages, blocks, and SEO tags. +10 default blocks like Heading, Hero, Features...
- Notifications: In-app, Email, and SMS notifications using the open-source infrastructure, novu.
- Onboarding 🚀: Create onboarding flows for your end-users with rules and actions.
- 🚧 Help Desk 🚀: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- 🚧 Enterprise SSO 🚀: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- 🚧 Knowledge Base 🚀: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Core vs Enterprise
First-class tech stack
- Remix: Focused on web standards and modern web app UX, you’re simply going to build better websites.
- Tailwind CSS: Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML. The best utility-first CSS framework.
- Prisma: Next-generation Node.js and TypeScript ORM. Seriously, the best ORM you'll ever use.
- Stripe: The payments infrastructure for the internet. Stripe Customers, Products, and Prices.
- Postmark: The email delivery service that people actually like. Customize your transactional email templates (Welcome, Forgot password, User invitation...).
- Webhooks by Zapier: Hook events with Zapier with Custom Entity events (Created, Updated, and Deleted).
- Deployment: Deploy your Remix SaaS application on Vercel, Netlify, Cloudflare Workers, Fly.io, or use your own server (the demo is hosted on Vercel + Supabase).
- Novu: Novu is an open-source notification infrastructure, built for engineering teams to help them build rich product notification experiences.
- Customize Theme
- Customize Logo and Icon
- Customize Landing Page
- Support a Language
- Publish a Blog Post
- Create a Custom Entity
- Use the Custom Entity API
- Shared Entity Rows
- Plan Entity Limits
- Extend Existing Models
Join the discord server to ask for help on specific topics.
Or contact me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.