Quick start your MVP with out-of-the-box SaaS features like Authentication, Pricing & Subscriptions, Admin & App portals, Entity Builder (API, Webhooks, Permissions, Audit-trails...), Blogging, and more. Don't reinvent the wheel, again.
saasrock.com - Official website
demo.saasrock.com - Core Edition Demo
enterprise.saasrock.com - Enterprise Edition Demo
Pre-v1.0 Pricing 🚀!
Subscribe before v1.0 to lock in the current price for upcoming features!
- Usage-based, One-time, and Multi-currency - SaasRock v0.6 - Pricing & Subscriptions - September 12, 2022
- Cookie consent and Built-in Analytics - SaasRock v0.5 - July 19, 2022
- LAUNCH DAY! - Building a SaaS with SaasRock in 10 days - August 3, 2022
- Custom Views - Table, Board, and Grid - July 20, 2022
- +40 Events and Webhooks - SaasRock Enterprise - July 12, 2022
- Events and Webhooks - Customize your SaaS business logic or connect with Zapier! - July 11, 2022
- Deploying your SaasRock app to Vercel and Supabase - July 10
- Building a SaaS with SaasRock Day 1 - July 7, 2022
- SaasRock - No-code, Low-code, and Custom-code - June 30, 2022
What's included in the Subscription?
- All current features
- 1 month of updates
- 1 month of private repository access
A FEW NOTES:
- Subscribing for at least 1 month gives you a lifetime license for 1 developer to build unlimited websites.
- You can cancel at any time (but you'll lose access to the private repository for updates)
Do you need help building your SaaS? Check out my software development service.
🪨 Rock-solid Core Features
- Admin Portal: Manage your SaaS tenants, users, blog, entities, audit trails, API Keys, pricing, and emails.
- App Portal: Your customer's portal with Dashboard and Settings pages: Profile, Members, Subscription, API Keys...
- Authentication: Login, Registration, and Forgot/Reset password auth pages + Multi-tenancy support.
- Subscriptions: Subscription plans/prices with Flat-rate and Per-seat pricing models.
- Blogging: Publish your blog posts with SEO-ready features.
- Entity Builder: Create custom entities/properties with autogenerated views, forms, API, audit trails, and webhooks.
- API: Let your SaaS users use the API to integrate with other services using their API Keys.
- Webhooks: Connect with Zappier, hence with +4,000 popular applications like Google Drive, Notion, Asana...
- Components: Inputs, Tables, Buttons, Modal Dialogs, Command Palette, Breadcrumbs, Banners...
- Documentation: Write your documents for end-users or developers.
- Audit Trails: Track the SaaS application usage with Created, Updated, and Deleted events.
- CRM (under 🚧)
🚀 Upcoming Enterprise Features
I'm hoping to meet EnterpriseReady.io’s recommendations for Enterprise SaaS providers without doing anything. SaasRock will check all the boxes.
💪 First-class tech stack
- Remix: Focused on web standards and modern web app UX, you’re simply going to build better websites.
- Tailwind CSS: Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML. The best utility-first CSS framework.
- Prisma: Next-generation Node.js and TypeScript ORM. Seriously, the best ORM you'll ever use.
- Stripe: The payments infrastructure for the internet. Stripe Customers, Products, and Prices.
- Postmark: The email delivery service that people actually like. Customize your transactional email templates (Welcome, Forgot password, User invitation...).
- Webhooks by Zapier: Hook events with Zapier with Custom Entity events (Created, Updated, and Deleted).
- ConvertKit: The creator marketing platform for your newsletter. Used at /newsletter.
- Formspree: Let your visitors contact you with a form. Used at /contact.
- Deployment: Deploy your Remix SaaS application on Vercel, Netlify, Cloudflare Workers, Fly.io, or use your own server (the demo is hosted on Vercel + Supabase).
- Customize Theme
- Customize Logo and Icon
- Customize Landing Page
- Support a Language
- Publish a Blog Post
- Create a Custom Entity
- Use the Custom Entity API
- Shared Entity Rows
- Plan Entity Limits
- Extend Existing Models
Join the discord server to ask for help on specific topics.
Or contact me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+50 SaaS-ready pages
Screenshots - Admin Portal
Screenshots - App Portal
Screenshots - Authentication
Screenshots - Subscriptions
Screenshots - Blogging
Screenshots - Audit Trails
Screenshots - Entity Builder
Screenshots - Webhooks
Screenshots - API
Updates (1 month)✅
Repository access (1 month)✅
- SaasRocks Subscription
- Updates (1 month)✅
- Repository access (1 month)✅