SaasRock - The One-Man SaaS Framework
Quick start your MVP with out-of-the-box SaaS features like Authentication, Pricing & Subscriptions, Admin & App portals, Entity Builder (CRUD, API, Webhooks, Permissions, Logs...), Blogging, CRM, Email Marketing, Page Block Builder, Notifications, Onboarding, and more. Don't reinvent the wheel, again.
saasrock.com - Official website
- Custom Documents CRUD and Calendar View - Building a SaaS tutorial, February 6th, 2023
- Entity Code Generator - v0.8.2, January 29th, 2023
- Entity Code Generator - v0.8.2, January 29th, 2023
- Page Blocks - v0.8, December 8, 2022
- In-app Notifications - v0.8, December 8, 2022
- Onboarding - v0.8, December 8, 2022
- Page Block Builder - v0.8 Preview - November 29, 2022
- Sending Email Campaigns - November 26, 2022
- Page Block Builder preview - November 24, 2022
- Upgrading Production Database Guide - SaasRock v0.7 - November 1st, 2022
- Save Custom Views + Filters - October 31, 2022
- CRM and Email Marketing - New SaasRock Pricing - v0.7 Release - October 30, 2022
- Low-code CRUD on steroids with the new Entity Builder 2.0 - SaasRock v0.7 - October 28, 2022
- Usage-based, One-time, and Multi-currency - SaasRock v0.6 - Pricing & Subscriptions - September 12, 2022
- Cookie consent and Built-in Analytics - SaasRock v0.5 - July 19, 2022
- LAUNCH DAY! - Building a SaaS with SaasRock in 10 days - August 3, 2022
- Custom Views - Table, Board, and Grid - July 20, 2022
- +40 Events and Webhooks - SaasRock Enterprise - July 12, 2022
- Events and Webhooks - Customize your SaaS business logic or connect with Zapier! - July 11, 2022
- Deploying your SaasRock app to Vercel and Supabase - July 10
- Building a SaaS with SaasRock Day 1 - July 7, 2022
- SaasRock - No-code, Low-code, and Custom-code - June 30, 2022
- All current features in your edition
- 1 month of private repository access
A FEW NOTES:
- You can cancel at any time (but you'll lose access to the private repository)
Do you need help building your SaaS? Check out my software development service.
+18 Built-in Features
- Admin Portal: Manage your tenants, users, blog, analytics, logs, subscriptions, and more.
- App Portal: End-user portal with Dashboard, Profile, Members, Subscription, and more.
- Authentication: Login, Register, and Forgot password pages, plus Google/GitHub SSO support.
- Subscriptions: Stripe Flat-rate, Per-seat, One-time, and Usage-based pricing models + coupons.
- Blogging: Write, publish, and manage your blog posts with a Markdown editor.
- Audit Trails: Track the SaaS application usage across all users and tenants.
- Entity Builder: Custom entities/properties with autogenerated CRUD, Views, API, and more.
- API Keys: Let your SaaS users use the API with their own API keys.
- Roles & Permissions: +6 default roles and +30 permissions for you to use or customize.
- Multi-language: Support for multiple languages using remix-i18next, including English and Spanish.
- CRM: Manage your contacts, companies, and opportunities. Built with the Entity Builder.
- Full-stack Routes: Remix-thought components: Forms, Inputs, Tables, Filters, Menus, and more.
- Events & Webhooks 🚀: Trigger actions when certain events happen with internal or external webhooks.
- Analytics 🚀: Built-in analytics for page views and events tracking using cookies.
- Email marketing 🚀: Send emails to your contacts and track the email delivery, open, and click rates.
- Page Block Builder: Pages, blocks, and SEO tags. +10 default blocks like Heading, Hero, Features...
- Notifications: In-app, Email, and SMS notifications using the open-source infrastructure, novu.
- Onboarding 🚀: Create onboarding flows for your end-users with rules and actions.
- 🚧 Help Desk 🚀: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- 🚧 Enterprise SSO 🚀: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- 🚧 Knowledge Base 🚀: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Core vs Enterprise
First-class tech stack
- Remix: Focused on web standards and modern web app UX, you’re simply going to build better websites.
- Tailwind CSS: Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML. The best utility-first CSS framework.
- Prisma: Next-generation Node.js and TypeScript ORM. Seriously, the best ORM you'll ever use.
- Stripe: The payments infrastructure for the internet. Stripe Customers, Products, and Prices.
- Postmark: The email delivery service that people actually like. Customize your transactional email templates (Welcome, Forgot password, User invitation...).
- Webhooks by Zapier: Hook events with Zapier with Custom Entity events (Created, Updated, and Deleted).
- Deployment: Deploy your Remix SaaS application on Vercel, Netlify, Cloudflare Workers, Fly.io, or use your own server (the demo is hosted on Vercel + Supabase).
- Novu: Novu is an open-source notification infrastructure, built for engineering teams to help them build rich product notification experiences.
- Customize Theme
- Customize Logo and Icon
- Customize Landing Page
- Support a Language
- Publish a Blog Post
- Create a Custom Entity
- Use the Custom Entity API
- Shared Entity Rows
- Plan Entity Limits
- Extend Existing Models
Join the discord server to ask for help on specific topics.
Follow us on Twitter to get project status updates or DM me.
Or contact me if you have any questions at email@example.com.
Repository access (1 month)